Volunteering at PFC
PFC relies on people helping out – without our volunteers we simply couldn’t function. We hugely appreciate all our volunteers and their help.
Would you like to help? If so, please contact the office and they’ll put you in touch with the right person. It doesn’t have to be in the list below, maybe you have a new idea!
Do you have a little free time on a Tuesday afternoon? We urgently need help to keep Fledgelings running.
- Could you volunteer to – help set/clear, make tea, bake a cake, organise a simple craft activity, read a story, sing a song, chat to the mums/dads/carers, help promote?
If you feel you can volunteer for any of these then please contact Nicky firstname.lastname@example.org 07989175156 for more information. Fledgelings has been running for 36 years this month and many people have fond memories of their time helping or just appreciating the chance to make new friends. If this is you then please consider what you can do to ensure it carries on for the next generation.
- Helping at a church service
- We always need people to be welcomers, altar servers, set up, arrange flowers or make refreshments.
- Working with the Children and Youth Team
- We have a busy activity schedule for young people and always need people to help. A little or a lot, whatever you can do will always be appreciated.
- We always need people to help with livestreaming our services – no experience required, we’ll show you the ropes!
- St James’ Working Party
- Every Tuesday from 10am till 12 noon – a group of handy volunteers, mainly retired but that’s not obligatory! We carry out maintenance and DIY tasks. Always keen to welcome new volunteers!
- St James’ Gardening Club
- Every Tuesday and/or Thursday from 10am till 12 noon – a great way to get some fresh air, exercise and make some friends. Anyone interested in helping would be welcome to join the team either regularly or just when time allows.?