Giving to PFC
Our ministry and mission to serve you and our community relies on regular donations. We would be so grateful if you could give regularly to support our work. PFC is a registered charity (no. 1130075) so please Gift Aid your donation if you are eligible.
God loves a cheerful giver (2 Corinthians 9:7)
How can you give?
- Step 1 – If you are a UK taxpayer, please fill out our Gift Aid Form. It means PFC can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give.
- Step 2 – Choose a method from below: Online Banking, Normal Banking, or Online Giving
Step 1 - Gift Aid it
Step 2 - Choose a method of giving
Set up a regular payment yourself using your online banking account.
Here are the details you need:
- Account Number: 00013727
- Sort Code: 40-52-40
- Bank name: CAF Bank Ltd
- Account name: PCC of Finchampstead and California No. 1 Account
What about leaving a gift to PFC in my will?
Many of our congregation members like to leave a gift in their will for PFC, which has helped us to fund many important projects over the years. All you have to do is contact your will provider with our formal name, address, charity number, and let them know your wishes.
Our formal name, address and charity number are:
- Parochial Church Council of the Ecclesiastical Parish of Finchampstead and California, Parish Office, Church Lane, Finchampstead, RG40 4LU
- Registered Charity no.1130075
Can I help PFC while shopping (for free)?
Yes, you can!! Feel good while you are shopping using easyfundraising.org.uk to raise money for PFC at no cost to you!!!
- Go to easyfundraising.org.uk
- Under “Support Parish of Finchampstead and California” click the button “Support this cause”
- Then shop online via easyfundraising.org.uk there are over 6,600 retailers to choose from (including John Lewis, Argos, Sainsbury’s and many more)
- PFC will receive a percentage of everything you spend
If you have any questions about giving to PFC, please contact our Planned Giving Coordinator, Robert Alder
Our ministry and mission to serve you and our community relies on regular donations. We would be so grateful if you could give regularly to support our work. PFC is a registered charity so please Gift Aid your donation if you are eligible.
Giving financially is just one way of expressing generosity. If you’re struggling financially or in debt, we encourage you to express generosity in a non-financial way by serving on a team, praying for the Church, or being generous with your time towards others.
Yes, PFC is a registered charity (no. 1130075) and part of the Church of England. The Church of England receives no money from the state for mission or ministry, so we rely on donations to run the church.
It costs approximately £20,000 per month to run the parish. This includes costs like heating, lighting, insurance and making a fair contribution to pay for the clergy. For a full breakdown of the costs please contact our Planned Giving Coordinator, Robert Alder.